ZAQ normally ships within 24 hours of receiving your order. Domestic orders for available items will ship the same day or next business day. We offer shipping within USA and Canada on most of our products. We also offer worldwide shipping on some of the products. You may contact us prior to placing an order to make sure if shipping is available for your order to your country. Your shipping options are as follows:
Available shipping options with shipping times and coverage area:
- Free Shipping (7 - 10 business days, available within continental USA (48 states))
- USPS Priority Mail (2 - 4 business days, available to all of USA including APO, FPO, PR, GU, VI, MP, CZ)
- UPS Ground (2 - 4 business days, within continental USA, excludes PO Box addresses)
- UPS 2nd Day Air (*2 business days)
- UPS Next Day Air (*1 business day)
- Canada Standard (3 - 7 business days, within Canada)
- Worldwide Expedited (delivery time varies depending on the destination, international shipments only)
Freight Truck Standard Curbside Delivery
This delivery type is used for heavy and oversized items (large TVs, large appliances, large voltage transformer). This service includes delivery to the curb. This service does not include unpacking, plugging in, installation or debris removal.
Delivery Time: Between 3 and 10 business days
Shipping company will contact you directly to arrange for a convenient delivery time.
If you live in or around Chicago and would like to pick up your order directly from our store, simply choose "In Store Pickup" from the shipping options. There is no shipping or handling charge when you select this method. To ensure the security of purchases, you must complete the payment in store. For our store hours and directions, click here.
Every package is insured to guarantee you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Please look over all new deliveries prior to signing for the merchandise. Any inconsistencies, irregularities, or damage must be noted in writing.
- Delivery time frames are approximations. Please track the shipments on the carrier's website to up to date information
- Deliveries to remote locations within the US may cause a delay.
Additional charges will be added for freight services if one of the below apply:
- Delivery to an island or remote locations throughout US.
International Shipping Policy
We have partnered with a third party to service our international customers.
Once you have created your shopping Cart, choose the "Outside The U.S.?" button. You will then be automatically transferred to a page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
Upon completion of your order, your credit card will be charged for the entire purchase. We will ship the goods to the third party distribution facility where they will process the order and transport the goods to your international address. There are no additional fees or registration processes with this service.