To perform the facial massage with a tool, follow these steps:
- Neck: Use the wide side of the tool to massage your right jawline and collarbone, applying medium pressure. Repeat on the other side.
- Throat: Place the tool between your collarbones and sweep upward to your chin, using either the wide edge or curved side.
- Jaw: Massage your jawline, starting from your chin, using the curved side of the tool. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Cheeks: Use the flat, wide edge of the tool to drag upward from your mouth to your cheekbone, stopping before reaching your ear. Repeat on the other side.
- Eyes: Gently move the narrow side of the tool from the inner corner of your right eye to your hairline. Repeat on the other side.
- Eyebrows: Massage your eyebrows, starting from the middle and sweeping to the right hairline. Repeat on the other side.
- Forehead: Drag the wide edge of the tool from your right eyebrow to your hairline, then repeat starting from the middle and above your left eyebrow.
You can do this routine once a week or more frequently, depending on your comfort level.